Monday 2 November 2009

Trial No.1- L'Oreal Revitalift - The Results

Well, the four weeks are up and here are my findings - but first let me remind you of their claims:

"Elastin, similar to that found in the skin...: skin feels firmer and more toned." ..."Day after day the skin's elasticity is improved: wrinkles appear reduced and skin looks visibly smoother," and " Skin feels firmer: 96% agree"

The results:
1  My skin doesn't feel firmer and more toned, in fact, it feels no different at all,
2  My skin's elasticity hasn't improved one bit,
3  Can't really comment on whether wrinkles appear reduced because I'm not bothered with them - yet.        (Thank you God),
4  My skin does not feel firmer - who were those 96%?

If anything, I think I look... (I'm filling up here) slightly worse!   But I'm not blaming L'Oreal.  Four weeks is a long time in elastin depletion terms, and, although they hint at it, they're not miracle-workers.  However, I will not be boycotting their products because without our money they won't be able to continue their research and then where will we be?   Scary.  So keep trying, L'Oreal.  Revitalift may not be your best effort but with all that money rolling in I think you've got potential.  You may be worth it yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment