Monday 16 November 2009

Sharon Stone at 51 in The Telegraph

It seems that "Timeless Beauties" don't age if Sharon Stone is anything to go by.  There she was in a special luxury magazine inside The Telegraph on Saturday, looking not a day over 37, and posing in a strapless dress.  Where were the saggy jowls?  Or the pasty-coloured loose skin?  Any age spots?  Grey hair?  No, there was none of any of these things and for the first time ever I heard myself shouting at a magazine.  Can she really be this gorgeous at 51?  Is it possible she may have had cosmetic surgery of some sort?  HRT? Teeth whitening?  Air-brushing?   Probably all of the above but I still can't help measuring myself against her and coming off really, really badly.  No wonder plump teenage girls feel inadequate.  I feel their pain.

The Olay Total Effects is going surprisingly well!   Every morning and evening I massage it into my face but instead of only doing it once I do it about three or four times.   Although my skin is the softest I've ever felt it, it's not the result I was hoping for - not yet anyway.

Here's someone else with a soft face.

No comments:

Post a Comment