Tuesday 19 January 2010

Trial No 3 - Roc Complete Lift - The Results

It's been a while.  Ages in fact and I have no excuse other than Christmas, school holidays and the computer being monopolised by Gorgeous Girl thanks to her laptop breaking down.  I could hardly drag her away from her law exam studies just so I could "check my emails".  She knows that's code for going on eBay.

Anyway, the Roc Complete Lift Double Anti-Sagging Action moisturiser trial was over on Hogmanay.  Here's what it says on the box:

"Results: Your skin is moisturised, velvety soft, and feels firmer.  It looks visibly lifted and the result lasts.*  Your face contour appears as reshaped. (*Cosmetic lifting effect of 7 hours.  Clinical evaluation of 8 weeks on 48 women.)"

I wish it was true!  Oh, how I wish it was true!  Let's take them one at a time:

1  Moisturised?  Yes
2  Velvety soft?   Well, yes, but it was soft to begin with...
3  Feels firmer?  No
4  Looks visibly lifted?  No
5  Results last?  What results?
6  Face contour appears as reshaped?  Not applicable.

One out of six.  Could do better. 

£30 a pot I spent on this!   More money than sense, as my mother would have said.

No comments:

Post a Comment