Wednesday 9 December 2009

Trial No.3 - ROC Complete Lift

Now I've really upped the ante.  These two were almost £30 each from Boots.   "Complete Lift" - nothing vague there.  "Double Anti-Sagging Action Technology" and "THPE contracts the cells** for a measurable lift*".  I was shivering with excitement.

The asterisks claim "Cosmetic lifting effect of 7 hours", I like that, and, if you really want to know what THPE stands for, it's Tetrahydrxypropyl Ethylenediamine.  Yes, and it smells like it too.  In fact it's a bit too chemically for my liking, but perhaps that what one should expect from ROC.  They do have a sort of pseudo-chemist-so-it-must-work image. 

Anyway, I try not to be negative as it was expensive and it talks the talk.  I started it on 1 December and have noticed nothing much yet, although I can feel the chemically fumes wafting into my eyes.  It's like sitting in a draught.

I was telling my Wise Friend about these trials and she commented that I shouldn't be putting all that "stuff" on my skin.  I'm beginning to see what she means and I will try to track down something more natural for next trial.  Here's something more natural for now.


Beautiful dahlia in summer

No comments:

Post a Comment